The EPOC Mail Synchronization MTM ...

Thread: The EPOC Mail Synchronization MTM ...

Exclamation The EPOC Mail Synchronization MTM ...

Hallo to all!

I've got a problem.
    The message "The EPOC Mail Synchronization MTM is not ..." appears when I try to synchronise my Emails bitween MS Outlook Express and my Psion 5mx Pro.

Can anyone say me where I can get EPOC "Mail Synchronization MTM" to install it? Or how can I solve this problem?

Thank you in advance

You cannot synchronize the 5mx Email application with Outlook Express, you must use Outlook

Hello, I am currently having the same problem...
    I am although using Outlook and I still get the same message, anyone know what I could do?

I think this is saying that the Psion side of the Sync software is not installed. AFAIK, the only way to install it is to plug in your Psion when asked during the Psiwin install process. Thus you will need to reinstall Psiwin. When doing this, it is essential that you clena the registry in between installs - the full procedure is described in my FAQ.

Once you've reinstalled, there are two sync updates downloadable from www.psion.com/myPsion.
    y a n

The EPOC FAQ -
    Answers to all things EPOC.
    http://www.epocfaq.co.uk

thanks but I figured out the problem
    I had installed everything perfectly but I did not consider the fact that the computer does not import epoch mails but you have to write them in pc format. So that fixed my problem!

Dear Sir,

I still have teh issues MTM Synchronization to be installed after isntalling :
    http://www.mypsionsupport.com/downlo...ync/EMS115.zip

EMS15-zip, as two sis

\psiwin233\ems.SIS
    \psiwin233\emsynch.sis

that gives teh program installed into the psion : email synchroniaztino upgrade 1.15

it is well installed into the revo

I have teh revo

but i can see my emails into the inbox, but the icon is a questino mark, and there si no way to open its content

anyone ?

regards

OK got it to work !!!

I can read my emails. I had to reinstall 2 x times the emssync.sis
    quit and restart EMAIL program
    and now, wow, cool I can open the emails content and have no error msg so cool to read emails anywhere

I join here the magic file:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/dnt2mfgys
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5LPAF7A7
    md5sum
    7188bc007ddba72b8e5fbf37e760c88d /media/pendrive/emsynch_MTM_email_sync_revo-serie5.sis

Quote Originally Posted by patrick295767 View Post
    and now, wow, cool I can open the emails content and have no error msg so cool to read emails anywhere
    Hi,

consider to buy a netBook with a wifi card, then you can mail always from your Psion to the world. I did that for more then 7 years into that way.
    Regards,

Kees.

And when you have your netBook then you can sync with EpocSync the email between the Revo and the netBook. When you work in that way you don't need Windows anymore :-)
    Regards,

Kees.

Quote Originally Posted by KvdS View Post
    And when you have your netBook then you can sync with EpocSync the email between the Revo and the netBook. When you work in that way you don't need Windows anymore :-)
    wow looks fantastic your command. And a sync of emails between 2 revo, is kidn of tricky but possible

Would be great with linux ...