Help with pocket internet

Thread: Help with pocket internet

Help with pocket internet

I just got my hp ipaq 2215 about a month ago. I have a few questions about the internet. Im sure you have answered this before but please help me out. I want to know what i should install on my ipaq for the internet. I would like to view flash movies and other similar items. Also i was wondering about the wireless internet. So far im just using internet while it is on the dock. I would like to know 3 things.

1 What is the best wireless internet compact flash to get.

2 Can i use the internet anywhere or just in my home.

3 Does it cost money to have the internet anywhere and if it does who is the best provider.

Thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it.

Talking Different way

Iím not sure this will answer you questions but it will give you a thought of a different solution. I made it and put it in a web page with a lot of screen shots and few words.

Be my guest.

http://www.wifizard.com/tutorials/hp...nceptronic.htm

Thanks for reading.

You can download Flash for the pocket PC from here

http://www.macromedia.com/software/f...etpc/2002.html

Wireless Internet will only work when your near to your wireless access point. You can jump onto other people's if you can find one near to where you are providing they haven't set any security up. But I think for anywhere usage your going to have to use the bluetooth option and a bluetooth mobile phone as the dialer.

Ok about the internet through your phone. When you do this do you have to pay extra on my phone bill to have internet on your phone so i can access it through my Ipaq? Also i was wondering if the Motorola T720 would work for the internet? Thanks so much.