trgpro wireless driver needed

Thread: trgpro wireless driver needed

trgpro wireless driver needed

handera doesnt seem to have this anymore, so i was wondering if some kind soul could offer it up perhaps:

s24drv.prc

this is the driver to use with the wireless compactflash cards like symbol and I need it badly.

Thank you ,

Joel
    I'm not a moron, I just play one online.

I have been able to locate the driver s24drv.prc, as a nice lady at handera was sweet-talked into searching for it, lol.

If any mods/admins here want to load it onto this site, just email me and I'll send you a copy since it seems to be hard to get.
    I'm not a moron, I just play one online.

Dear godfeast,

Please check my other thread relate to mobile connectivity with Palm III series. It can be done with much success I say!

I strongly recommend you to sacrifice a $20 and get the Handspring Blazer 2.0. The Best Browser for Palm III series so far!

http://palmzone.palmgear.com/index.c...e&prodID=33508

Moreover I have seen your other thread related the TRGpro wireless connectivity via a CF wireless modem. I would have been grateful if you could post most information on what CF modem model you use and how well you can managed to do it!

I really had made a thorough research some time ago and I have found that there was a company who used to make a wireless modem ESPECIALLY for Handera/Trgpro. But now this company doesn't make that type of modem anymore and the drivers for it have been vanished from the face of the earth! Really I could be obliged if I could find s24drv.prc along with information about the appropriate wireless modem!

Please send me an email to deafpz@hotmail.com or grigorios1972@yahoo.com or PM me in this forum!

For more information about Blazer 2.0 please don't hesitate to contact me to the above address.

Best Regards,

Grigorios Georgiou Kokorakis
    Grigorios G Kokorakis

The Trick to finding the s24drv.prc

Hey kids,
    I wanted to post the info that finally lead me to this driver for the TRG Pro and Handera 330 network connectivity.

The driver is available on the Handera.com website. However, it is packed up inside a download titled "NetInstall 1.00"

Look under the OS upgrades for the Handera 330 you'll see it under the heading "Networking Software"

I'm glad I could contribute something here.
    see ya,
    JimboMGA

I'd bet that if godfeast hadn't found the driver within the last few years, he's probably upgraded his handheld a time or two... but thanks for posting, in case anyone else needs it.

That is surely true

But, you know I found PDA Street through a google search and I wanted to add my two bits to the knowledge base that helped me.
    Sad fact is I'll likely forget where I found this driver and have to do another google search to turn it up again. Then I'll benefit from my generosity.

See ya,
    JimboMGA