Please Help Us To Save Ana

Thread: Please Help Us To Save Ana

I am posting this on behalf of our friend and longtime administrator/moderator, Pete Senarighi (CompguyPete). If you visit webedeveloper.com, or virtualdr.com, you most likely know him.

In June of 2006 Pete learned that his 11 year old daughter, Andriana (or Ana), has a brain tumor, and that because of its position and intertwining with the brain and brain stem, it is inoperable.

Therefore, the only treatment option open to them is chemo-therapy. Unfortunately, being self-employed, Pete does not have health insurance, and is currently faced with more than $25,000 in medical bills from the battery of tests performed, which he simply does not have the means to pay.

Andriana has begun chemo-therapy, and Pete has applied for various types of financial assistance, but these are by no means guaranteed, nor are they timely solutions, so we are asking those who visit our forums if they would like to assist.

Toward that end we have set up a paypal account and secured a domain name, oneana.com, where visitors can make donations via paypal, and help this family through this very difficult time. Thank you.

Sincerely, JPnyc

A thought from the heart

We are working to enhance capital. It seems you are in need of capital.

What seems to be a sincere offer at PIC to develop a we-com virtual wallet, a contribution to a WE-COM industry may offer a solution to your situation.

Perhaps Joseph could arrange to talk to Ryan at PIC to see how we can help. To arrange this there may be a cost. The cost of this arrangement, and subsequent cost to help out, an agreed upon contribution, will come from my portion of the offer.

If the hospital is contacted directly then we can assure your friends daughter receives the care required.

The offer is in a suspended mode subsequent to legalities. The faster we clear this the sooner we can help with the medical issue. If the offer does not meet the standards required then our ability to assist will not be possible at this time.

i hope we can help you.

Sincerely,

E-T
    e-tellurian

WiFi, BT, RF? no strings attached
    completing the e-com circle with a people driven we-com virtual wallet offering

Trade

In this case is the hospital open to trade $26,000 of service for Ana's in exchange for $26,000 of IT service? If this speeds things up and can be exchanged for, some of e-tellurians, value then i am open to your thoughts.

At this point legalities will still be an issue as we want to assure there are no losses, as agreed.

The funds can come from a foundation set up with value from e-tellurian our work dedicated to issues such as this with interest from the principal. If all parties agree then each group could contribute to the foundation this way we will share in the care of Ana from our personal share. If we are going to include the share holder we must get their permission.

i am open to a name for this foundation so please share your thoughts too. i can not help alone. Limitations exist as a consequence of apathy not physical barriers.

Regards,

E-T
    e-tellurian

Well how is Ana doing? Did she get well? She would be around my sons age.

Peace,

E-T

Ana has made a full recovery. All that remains is the extensive cost of the cures.

Great news

Fantastic news! What cure is needed? Was a foundation set up? Is there enough revenue to sustain the foundation for a cure?

Quote Originally Posted by JPnyc View Post
    Ana has made a full recovery. All that remains is the extensive cost of the cures.

Did she get well?

Okie dokie so I started playing this like a month ago or so and my name was ALWAYS Erohw.. But I get on today after a couple weeks and find that my name randomly changed ### is that ,: Help pretty please. Is there a way to change it back?

I signed--171 signatures when I looked Hope this will help get him the medical treatment he requires-It angers me that the DOC can get away with witholding medical treatment-- we can make some changes happen--

sherri

Thanks to all who has signed Reginalds Petition so far, but we still need more, we also need clemency letters written as well, please see information for the clemency letters on reginalds myspace page freereggieb

thankyou
    from
    sandie blanton

I have signed Jimmys petition... Good Luck and I sure hope this works... I will never understand why our society cannot see the way we are becomming so sub human.

I sincerely hope that he gets his medical treatment

Donna

i would say find a girl you want to make love to , get to know her first , and all will be ok , lots of freshman think it is cool to drink and have sex with all the women they can , you can be better then them ,