HTC Wing Extended Battery Door

Thread: HTC Wing Extended Battery Door

Question HTC Wing Extended Battery Door

Hello folks. I don't know if this will be read by anybody, but I'm looking for a replacement of HTC Wing Extended Battery Door. I bought several door replacements of an eBay, and all are good for the first couple of weeks, then they simply come off. No force no pressure or anything. So if I accidently let go of my phone 5"-7" away from the table top, and it kind of falls on it. The door and the battery fall off/out. I need to find a good battery door, that won't be like this. I don't want to pay more than $10 with shipping for this. Thank You people for your help.
    Thank you
    Best Regards

In my opinion, it doesn't matter where you buy it from, you will still have the same problem. You are using extended battery and these battery and battery doors are not made by original manufacturer, these doors are made cheaply by unknown company, I don't know if HTC make extended battery door. You are better off using the original battery door and carry another spare regular battery.

Quote Originally Posted by AnswerDude View Post
    In my opinion, it doesn't matter where you buy it from, you will still have the same problem. You are using extended battery and these battery and battery doors are not made by original manufacturer, these doors are made cheaply by unknown company, I don't know if HTC make extended battery door. You are better off using the original battery door and carry another spare regular battery.
    I figured that already!! Please help me with my other question and go ahead and close/delee this for me.
    Thank you
    Best Regards

What other question are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by AnswerDude View Post
    What other question are you referring to?
    I think I found what I was looking for. Another post of mien. Where I'm looking for an Unlocked HTC Wing. But I think I found it already, although it's not unlocked, but it’s for T-Mobile. But I'm a T-Mobile costumer as is. Thanx. If you can, delete this post please. Thank You!!
    Thank you
    Best Regards

Please delete
    Thank you
    Best Regards